Our stores remain shut in accordance with the national Government guidelines, however our team are still busy working to help you find the perfect new kitchen.
It’s important you can browse safely when we are open and so we’ve been busy making sure we have strict social distancing measures in place to keep you and our colleagues safe.
This includes -
- Sanitiser station upon entrance.
- Gloves available in store - just ask a member of staff.
- Our employees will have masks and perspex masks in store, However they will ensure they keep a safe 2m distance.
- We are disinfecting the worktops and kitchen units every day, or after every customer.
- Some stores may have a perspex screen by the desks.
- Payment can be made via secure link sent to a web browser rather than in-store terminals.
- We can't share stationary/paper plans with you for your own protection, however we are working via digital copies so data can be emailed upon request.
Please also note
We have decided not to include floor markings, this is due to our showrooms being small and we will only allow one couple in at a time. Our employees will ensure too keep a 2m distance so therefore we are not using markers.
Unfortunately, our toilets are currently un-available to public, to ensure the safety of our employees as well as you.
We’re asking our visitors to limit their shopping group to no more than two people, and not to bring under 12 year old's if possible.
Our employees are on hand to remind everyone to stay safe and follow these guidelines.
We urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
We are working as normal, the showrooms are open to the public.
If you can book an appointment it's best as we are only allowing 2 people in the showroom at one time.
Our lead time is still 6-8 weeks actual manufacture time, and 2 weeks further lead for M&E drawings, surveys, and compliant data to ensure your kitchen follows the correct and necessary checks.
Our appliance delivery's are back to usual weekly lead time.
The fitting service, our logistics and worktop templates are still using the social distance measures and we ask you politely to allow us to do so safely within your homes.